Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Reading

Writing

  • It's no joke! The first real writing of DMNES entries began today.
  • Also began writing the Malink review.

Revising

  • Worked on revising my sit verum paper; I'm just about down other than proofreading the English translations
  • Sent Catarina some comments regarding the revision of our chapter.

Refereeing

Teaching

  • Got another student paper last night.

Conferences

  • Registered for ISSA.

Miscellaneous

  • 10th anniversary honeymoon planning.
  • Got the DMNES technical files under version control, finally....and then realized that something had gotten screwed up again, so time to yet again uninstall eXist-db and re-install it. I'm really beginning to hate being forced to use it. However, I THINK I now have everything in it in the right place and the important stuff under version control. Time to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment