Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gwen's home from daycare today so we can treat a minor eye infection, but the dr. said she can go back tomorrow, thank goodness.

Reading

  • Proofread an article for a friend.

Writing

  • Re-wrote my CV to be suitable for the BA application.
  • Finished small tweaks and proofreading for the BA application, and sent it off! We should hear if we've made the first cut by the 20th.
  • Wrote a DMNES blog post.

Revising

  • MLitM has been returned from the most recent journal I submitted it too; I still haven't found the right venue for it, judging by the referee report.

Refereeing

Teaching

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • Since I was at home and couldn't really do complicated work, I decided to write up a list of things I want/need to do for the DMNES, and started working on it.
  • E.g., created a github repo.
  • And worked to get the bibliographic citation webpage to work.
  • Exported names.sql and started trying to get the data into something that will extract and dump into XML files easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment