Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Reading

Writing

  • having nearly finished the code-switching paper, I had an idea for another one. So I spent the afternoon working on data from Northants, 1301.

Revising

  • Mom's proofreading comments on code-switching, and then doing all the futzing I need to do to submit. Arg, I hate trying to get reasonably accurate wordcounts. And why can't I submit a PDF? Why do you make me convert my PDF figures to JPG and then upload them separately? Why do you say "10 or 12 point font" in one place but "12 point" in another? Why do you want section headers to be unnumbered so that xrefs within the paper don't work? Why must you ask for endnotes? Why, why, why?

Refereeing

Teaching

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • Had a late lunch with Joel and then ran errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment