Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reading

Writing

  • AiML14 #2. I think I'm at the point where I've got two (possibly three) sections left to write: An explanation of Burley's solution + discussion of the other two objections (if possible); a comparison with related work, which I already have plenty of notes for; and a conclusion. Even when I try to omit as much of the historical background as I can, it still takes 1/3 of a 15 page paper to outline everything I need before I can jump into the fun stuff!

Revising

Refereeing

Teaching

Conferences

  • I should change the header of this to "conferences and meetings". Joel, Eric, and I met to talk about DMNES stuff.

Miscellaneous

  • Scanned in some of Gwen's drawings, so as to keep them but throw away the originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment