Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Gwen's back to daycare, I'm out at work, she didn't go to bed until 8:00pm and then woke up at 5:00 and didn't go back to sleep until 6:00 when we took her in bed with us. My throat is still sore and I'm running low on steam. I'm going to cut myself some slack today.

Reading

  • Read Zanette 2006, which isn't necessarily directly related to the stuff I want to do in my Zipf paper, but was nonetheless quite interesting.
  • Fox-Lasker 1983, which is about modern data sets and thus not very analogous.
  • And then I fell into the rabbit hole that is googlebooks.

Writing

  • Wrote a very small amount in Six Points and Zipf.

Revising

  • I guess I can put this here. Well that was quick: RP wasn't interested in the JoS paper -- it was mostly a whim that caused me to send it there -- so I worked some on reformatting the references to resubmit elsewhere.

Refereeing

Teaching

  • Read some supplementary material for Friday's class.

Conferences

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment