Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

Reading

  • The DFD people suggested this reference, so I did my best to read the Hildenbrandt paper with googletranslate.

Writing

  • I had some more thoughts on my Ratnakirti paper.
  • Translated more of the Logica Parva. It may be boring, but at least it's easy! I went from one sentence translated to very nearly all translated over the course of the day. Not bad! I've got three items that I need to look up in DMLBS in order to finish.
  • I then wrote a few more sentences in the PoV paper, but honestly, it's hard to get excited about the LP on syllogisms.

Revising

Refereeing

Teaching

  • Read student posts for this week. *sigh* We gave them a deadline of today, but as of 16:30, only one person had responded.

Conferences

Miscellaneous

  • Sorted out travel to Nordmark scriptorium, and made plans for travel to ID scriptorium.
  • Ran errands over lunch.
  • Started making plans for Scotland in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment