Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013

Geez, is it Wednesday already?

Reading

  • Read the intro to Brown's edition of Paul of Pergola's Logica (and discovered looking at the table of contents that there's a section on obligationes in there, which, per google, doesn't appear to have been published on. I sense another paper topic).

Writing

  • Lots of work on FotFS. My goal today was to get the paper to 12 pages; if I can get it to 15 by the time it's done, I'll be satisfied. I didn't quite succeed in my goal, still hovering around 11.5 pages. That's because I found double quotes, extra notes I didn't need, and various other bits that either were deleted or simply folded in. I did write a lot, you just can't tell! But I'm pretty well set up: Need to discuss Heytesbury and the compounded/divided distinction, and really dig into Paul of Venice's rules. Might even be able to take tomorrow off from this paper, and work on some Procida follow-up.
  • Worked on BotS, Ari (F.) to Arielle.

Revising

Refereeing

Teaching

Miscellaneous

  • Did a bunch more scanning. Amazing how it seems like so little progress has been made, despite the huge quantities of paper I've thrown away in the last 8 months. Perhaps because all the single-sided stuff is still sitting on my desk, waiting for me to use it as scratch paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment